Our purpose is to provide and promote independence. CMSS adopts a holistic approach which aims to meet the welfare, educational, employment, social and leisure needs for adults with cerebral palsy, learning, physical and sensory disabilities.
· Are you able to work well as part of a supportive team?
· Do you thrive on challenge?
· Can you adapt personalised programs for individuals?
· Are you creative and have a positive attitude?
· Are you a flexible, motivated and an enthusiastic individual?
If YES continue reading
We are currently recruiting a qualified physiotherapist to work at our Day Centre. We are a private independent Charity and have been established for many years. If you are interested in working with adults and gaining job satisfaction, then this position could be for you.